Wednesday 25 April 2012

love it wednesdays!

I got some new swag yesterday that I have to share!

My friend Cristi lives in Vancouver and makes some fabulous cowls and scarves under her business she cutely named tippyknits. 

Her scarves are my favorite, they are tie-dyed organic cotton (which means every one is unique) in the most beautiful color combinations. The scarves have this great "tippyknits" leather strap to loop the fabric through, which I love since mine tend to slip out if I loop them myself.

Check out her Etsy store while you can, as I think that these will only be available seasonally! :)

1 comments:

kristykay123 said...

Chancie! You look so freaking cute today!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 {Her Hazardous Life} | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki